Curaçao #165 (1943)

Curaçao #165 (1943)

The Colony of Curaçao and Dependencies (Kolonie Curaçao en onderhorigheden) was a Dutch colony from 1815 until 1828 and from 1845 until 1936. Between 1936 and 1948, the area was officially known as the Territory of Curaçao (Gebiedsdeel Curaçao), and after 1948 as the Netherlands Antilles (Nederlandse Antillen). With the proclamation of the Charter for the Kingdom of the Netherlands on December 15, 1954, the … Continue reading Curaçao #165 (1943)